"Sit down and feed, and welcome to our table." -William Shakespeare

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Omaha... somewhere in middle America

Quick update:

Bread with Honey will be quiet(er) than usual in the next days, as we are off to house hunt in Omaha.  I'm super-nervous.  

My baby is head down again, but emphatically posterior.  Yay.  Well, yay with a really achy back.

And, may I say, I just prepped 10 junk-free meals for a really long plane ride.  Just say "no" to the golden arches!  And I'm ashamed to say, I used baggies.  No bentos.  But seriously, who wants to haul empty bentos through the Denver airport?

"Fear not that life shall come to an end, but rather fear that it shall never have a beginning."  ~John Henry Cardinal Newman

1 comment:

  1. I delivered two posterior babies so I speak from experience when I say you can do it. In fact, one of them was my quickest delivery. Praying for successful house-hunting and lessening back aching. Also - that Counting Crows album us my absolute favorite album of all time ever. I love every song on it. xo

    ReplyDelete